Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

National Day Field Practice:Day 1

What's up Andreanatics? B-)

Today was actually our first national day practice at the field together with other schools in Brunei.I didn't know what to expect as I've never participated in a national day performance or activity before.But what I do expect to happen is for the sun to be cruel and make the weather hotter thus causing us to sweat and the field to be packed with lots of people "-__-.

Unfortunately,I was correct xD.A bit worse than what I expected actually :P.Or maybe not :)).

I don't even know how to describe the experience of practicing for the first time at the field for the national day.I guess it was a mixture of emotions :P.I felt happy,excited,hyper,annoyed and irritated.But overall,IT WAS FUN!! :D :-bd.

We arrived there and a berry hot weather greeted us -.-.We haven't even reached the field yet and we were already sweating by the time we got out from our bus :)) lol.

When we reached the field,it was an "OMG" experience xD.Thousands (or maybe even more :P) of people were there O.O.Students and teachers from different schools and people from different government centers were there and performing as well :O.I'm really overwhelmed by their participation which is all for the country :').Sweet & loyal citizens of Brunei,aye? ;)

We performed 3 times and between the last performance,we took a break and ate.Me and my awesome classmates ate at Ayamku Restaurant where the queuing line is so freakin' long!! :O It's just so asdfghjkl indescribable :/.Actually,outside foods aren't allowed so we weren't allowed to go in and eat there (since our foods were provided by the school :P).BUT!!!! ME & MY CLASSMATES WENT IN LIKE WE DON'T GIVE A STUFF AND ATE THERE COMFORTABLY LIKE A BOSS \m/ Because,that's how it's done B-)


That's all I can pretty much blog about for now because it's getting late and my thinking capacity kinda reduced so yeah :P


Bye all!! >:D<

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets