Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My Honest Explanation For My Lack of Blogging "-__-

Hello everyone! :D

Haven't been blogging for a long while now,because I've been busy with heaps of stuff,school activities,school works and event participation to do.

And the reason behind my lack and absence of blogging (not to mention loss of blogging time -.-) is because of assignments "-__-.Teachers gives us assignments almost everyday *sighs*.And the worst part? Different teachers gives us assignments,based on different topics,ALL due on the same day.CAN YOU FREAKING BELIEVE IT??!! /shock.

Troll teachers (but some of them are awesome,I guess :P) likes trolling their students :)).But since I'm such a good,responsible student,a role-model and an awesome human being :P,I finished all my assignments and was able to pass them up on the due date :) *le proud*.

My mind's blank now *stares* :| <------------- poker-face.

Night all! >:D<

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets