Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Little sissy's 5th birthday!! >>:D ♥ ♥ ♥ xoxo

Sup everyone? /hihi.I hope y'all had a great day today :).I just wanna share with y'all about what happened today *smiles*.

I had a wonderful day today! :D My beloved little sister turned 5 today! *big,big smile*.I am soooooooooooooo happy for her! :') She celebrated her birthday at her school today and she was overjoyed! :D We were there too,handing out the foods and drinks to the adorable little kids.We all had an awesome time! :D.

I loveeeeeeeee you Minmin! :x :*

You're ze best! :D xoxo

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets