Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Youtube Account + Me Singing "The One That Got Away" by Katy Perry :)




Hello everyone! /hihi Yes! the girl singing in the video above is Me :D :)) And and,I finally managed to upload my song covers on Youtube so please check them out and do subscribe ;) I promise,you won't regret :D.

Sorry for the low quality! :s This was taken using my phone.I'll record a high-quality video of me soon.Y'all deserve the best! :D And what's with the watermark? That's the super awesome website I used to convert my video file type from 3gp to MP4.Apparently,Youtube doesn't support 3gp so I converted it.Thank you! :x

Enjoy watching!

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets