Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Friday, February 24, 2012

National Day Field Performance 2012

Yow everyone! /hihi

I'm blogging a day late about our National Day Field Performance 2012 because I've been busy cleaning the house and taking the trash out :)).Anyways,better late than never right? :)

This will just be a short blog post because I need to sleep early for school tomorrow O:) #likeagoodstudent :P.And it's for the performance & improvement of my voice too :D.

Alright,enough blabbering and here's what happened yesterday:

All the performers had to wake up super early to go to the school.And I mean,super early.Super early as in when-the-sky-is-still-dark-even-though-it's-already-morning.I felt like a zombie lol.But the cool thing was,even though I slept late the night before,I woke up early the next day at 5:15 a.m feeling so refreshed! /shock.WHAT IS THIS SORCERY? O.O Thank God for that! Usually when I sleep late the night before,I feel like a tired zombie the next day so yeah :P.And yes! I woke up at 5:15 a.m because I take a super long bath and it takes me hours to get ready :)).Plus,we had to be at school before 6:15 a.m because the bus leaves early and if we're late,there will be no parking spaces left.I would like to take this opportunity to thank my Mom for cooking me a yummy breakfast and waking up so early as well and my Dad who sent me to school and picks me up :D.

I wake up.Takes a bath.Get dressed.Comb my hair.Sunblock lotion.Go downstairs.Eats breakfast.Go to the kitchen.Washes the plates and glasses.Goes back upstairs.Brush my teeth.Get fully dressed with my uniform.Checks the stuff that I'm bringing and the things I still need to bring.Dad wakes up.Get dressed.We go downstairs.And then we're on our way to the school :D.I do the same routine 5 times a day.Phew.And waking up 5:15 a.m for school is a far cry compared to the time I need to wake up during normal school days which is:6:15 a.m.Oh well.Performing for National Day is so not an everyday thing *grins*.

Oh! and btw,the bag I brought with me is a small Barbie backpack because it is the smallest bag I have and I don't wanna bring my big bags because it will just bother me and my performance :P lol.Anyways,we reached the school and the sky is still so freakin' dark.It's like,the perfect sky for prom or something :D.But honestly,it was so cool to go to school when the sky is still dark :)).Awesome I mean! I felt like I was in a movie where the normal school you go to is actually a spy school and you are a spy student undercover :)).#IMAGINATION MODE:ON =)).Hey! It's possible alright.But unlikely lol :)).

I was worried that I would have a difficult time finding my classmates and friends but fortunately,I spotted one of my classmates.We chatted for a little while and she took out her phone which was an LG Lollipop /shock.It was so pretty and it was pink! *gasps* :O.And then I took out my own phone and messaged Siti.And then our other classmate came and we decided to walk around first to kill time.I was hesitant because I wanted to wait for Siti and my other friends but decided to go because maybe she arrived already.

We walked around and the view was really beautiful.Breath-taking! :D.Really perfect for prom :)).Okay,okay I want to have prom this year :D.Would be so much fun!! :D.Okay,back to the topic.We walked around and I had a sudden idea when the SMSSA square came into view *evil smile* hehehe.I WANTED TO WALK THROUGH THE SMSSA SQUARE /shock.And my other friends agreed so we walked through it.#SOWORTHIT xD.There were other students at the SMSSA Square too.Sitting and chatting away.

So what's the deal about the SMSSA Square? Every break-time,only brave students go and walk there.The students who walk there get booed at and other students will throw things at him/her.Because SMSSA Square is located at the heart of the school.That's why everyone can see you.

Anyways,we walk through it and got safely to the other side :D.And when we're about to turn,I saw a guy waving at me while walking.It was really dark and din't know who it was.And then I recognized him from the way he walked.It was my best-friend and classmate Han :)).LOL! =)).I told my other friends and we decided to chase him.We chased and when I turned to the corner he was like:BOO! I screamed and he laughed so hard :)).I playfully punched him in the arms and shouted at him for scaring me like that lol :P.

After that,we were told to go to the multipurpose hall for a quick briefing and stuff.Before that,Vanessa arrived and we went there with our other friends and then Siti came! :D I was really happy.She was looking pretty as always :).We sat and talked and then Fazerah & Amal Taiyibah came :).We carried on talking while they joined the conversation.And then,we were given out our props and ID Card.And then we all went  outside to board the bus.I was in the same bus with all of my best-friends and that made me feel so happy! :D.The bus was so cold! Had the urge to sleep lol :)).

Finally,we reached the field! Lots of people and strangers hahaha =)).We sat in the street for more than an hour and a half with the other schools and were given food and water.And then we lined up ready to perform.The weather was so freakin' hot!! -__-.The sun blasted out too much heat one of my friends had to go to the First Aid tent :( and she wasn't able to perform with us.And then,we went to the middle of the field ready to perform but WTH!!!! We stood there for more than 2 and a half frickin hours under the hot sun and desert-like weather! /shock.2-5 of my schoolmates actually fainted and were brought to the First Aid tent.I felt like fainting too but I didn't because we practiced hard for this and we're gonna finish it.

And suddenly! *drum-roll* it was our turn to perform.I was so happy that I got hyper while performing.Lol,couldn't concentrate.Coach was beside me lol #MEGUSTA :)).

After the performance,we went out of the field to rest and to eat,drink etc.And then the bus came and we boarded.Reached the school and messaged my Dad to pick me up.5 minutes later,my Dad reached the school.Got in the car and went home.That's all.

Actually,that's just what happened during the National Day yesterday #trollface :)).Will continue the rest tomorrow if I have the time to blog :P.

#Ohmygosh this is a long blog post /shock.But nevermind.Feed your mind with a lot of reading.

No pictures? here's one:

LG Lollipop :)

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets