Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Why I stopped reading & stalking her blog.

Honestly,I used to stalk her blog and read her blog posts.I only stalk her blog when I feel like I want to.But now,I stopped reading and stalking her blog because it became more and more boring and unappealing as well.

I mean seriously? xD It's boring because her blog posts are expected and sometimes irrelevant lol :)).And unappealing because her blog has no image for a blog banner =)).At least last time,her blog has that typical image for a blog banner.

And I guess she realized how funny her old blog title sounded like because she changed it to a new one which is even funnier lol =)).

She can't even get the emoticons/smileys code and get the code to work properly on her blog posts which is like berry easy to achieve if you have common sense and logic:like me! :D She made a blog post about the emoticons after I successfully applied it into mine with ease :D.But turns out that she can't apply it into her blog posts because of some errors and problems.You deserve it,you bitch! :P What a real copycat.What a lame excuse saying that you didn't want ordinary emoticons just because you couldn't get it to work properly.Epic Fail :)).Oh well,that's what happens to people who copy other people :P.

Her blog is just so nyehh :P.

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets