Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Friday, February 17, 2012

Most Watched Videos

Photoshopped & edited sign by me :D


I really love this kind of short videos that Michelle does :D I think the story of the video is really sweet and touching ;).Definitely a must-watch! :-bd.Plus! the guy is so good-looking! :D

Aww :') the beginning of this short video is kinda sad.This short video focuses more on what girls do after break-ups.For Michelle,it's definitely a new make-up look :).

This is not a short video but a tutorial on how to get rid of puffy eyes :P.I think the color green looks good on her :)) hahaha.I think I'm gonna try this out next time ;).

I don't follow all the tips in this video but they were really helpful :) I really like this video because Michelle is so bubbly and hyper here :)). 

I never did any of the tips here when I was travelling to the Philippines :)) lol.This is actually one of my favorite videos by Michelle Phan :D.

This room tour video is by Blair Fowler :D I really really love watching this! She has a lot of stuff that she made me kinda jelly :P lol! :)).It actually encourages me to be more organized :).

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets