Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentines Day ♥

2 more days and it's Valentines! :D Lol :)) I'm really not that excited about Valentines :).Nobody ever gives me chocolates,flowers or cards during Valentines :( which sometimes make me think that I'm #foreveralone,lol jk! :)).

I'm still wondering.Do cupids really make 2 people fall in love with each other during Valentines? :-? If they do,then I guess that kinda sucks for some people :P Like,for example:

*2 girls walking together during Valentines.When suddenly,2 guys appear (one fat guy and one hot guy).*

Hot & famous girl:Look!
Chubby & unattractive girl:Where?
Hot & famous girl:The guys over there! *strikes a pose and flashes a gorgeous smile*
Chubby & unattractive girl:oh.......

*The 2 guys stops and talks to them.Suddenly,a cupid appears (invisible of course :P) and pairs the hot guy with the chubby & unattractive girl and the hot & famous girl with the fat guy*

Hot Guy:*to the chubby & unattractive girl* Wanna go out sometimes?
Hot & famous girl:*shocked and unable to speak*
Chubby & unattractive girl:oh,me? sure *shy smile*
*then the 2 of them went away holding hands*

Fat guy:So...........wanna......
Hot & famous girl:*still jealous with her chubby & unattractive friend* Oh,shut up! *walks away*

And all of that happened just because of the troll cupid :P Hahaha :)) Cupid,be nice to me :D

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets