Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Why take it seriously? xD

LOL! :))

You need to lighten up.That blog post was meant for fun! :D.But you're so easily pissed off and that's not my problem :).And,I don't judge you on what I think.I judge you because I know you,duh :P.0

And,I'm not bad in Malay.And even if I am,what are you trying to prove? Are you making a point? If you are then say it.The only reason why you're so much better in Malay than me is because it's your first language.We both have English as a second language.Didn't know that? Well,now you do ;).

I didn't say sorry to you and I never will because,why should I? It's not my fault and problem.It's yours.You're so easily pissed off that you're only making yourself mad.Do yourself a favor and stop being so easily pissed off,okay?

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets