Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Friday, December 23, 2011

Marriage Proposal

This will be a useless blog post with a crappy title because I can't think of anything else and I'm too lazy to blog about my birthday theme park happening.So just bear with this entry for now.

I watched lots of marriage proposal videos before where the guy's smiling and the girl's crying and each proposal differs from another.For example,there was this one time where I watched a proposal video about this guy taking his girlfriend to a fancy restaurant and then another girl comes in and splashes the guy with water from a glass and then the girlfriend goes emotional and starts crying while the guy stands up and walk away.It was a very awkward moment since they weren't the only couple dining in the restaurant so the girlfriend got lots of stares from them.And then a random dude (a waiter,I suppose) comes up to her and asks her short questions about her boyfriend and blah blah blah while she's still crying.The waiter then starts to dance while another waiter comes in and plays the piano where the girlfriend is now crying and somewhat laughing too.Then,the other couples who were dining started dancing and singing while the waiter leads the girlfriend outside where ALL the people were dancing and singing.Meanwhile the boyfriend was getting ready to pop the big question.The girlfriend who was now shocked and surprised of the sudden commotion stands still and watches fireworks display while the boyfriend steps out of a car and kneels down before her and pops the question.Of course she said Yes! The proposal was a bit over the top but it's overwhelming too *shrugs*.

That's just one of the many proposal videos that I watched.But today,I watched a proposal video which made me go:


Well,just see it for yourself:


0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets