Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Blue Christmas

I hope you guys like my new blog theme.Changed the usual except for the blog header because I've got no new pictures and I am too lazy to edit so what you see is what you get.........for now :D

I love my background and my sidebar.Btw,my background is not related to strawberries because I've changed my blog description.Though I still :x strawberries don't get me wrong.There are just too little strawberry wallpapers/backgrounds on the internet that's why the fear of using all those up scares me lol :P jk :D Anyway,the background I chose is beautiful and it's blue so I think it somehow relates to Christmas?

Bye now.

2 Feedbacks:

Anonymous said...

I think it looks cool! ;) Oh and do check out my blog.

Anonymous said...

oh wow,you got smileys for your blog post and comment :O :D :D :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets