Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

December meets 2011

3 in 1! No,I'm not talking about coffee -__- I'm talking about how berry awesome my December this year will be! Why 3 in 1? Because 3 wonderful things will happen in my life this berry month! I had a sudden realization that I just used exclamation points 3 times in one paragraph lol #trollface.

Anyways,the 3 reasons are:

  1. My only-every-2 years-holiday-trip back to the Philippines! I'm gonna be reunited with my relatives and cousins again! :D Ooooh I'm so excited! My flight would be on Tuesday,December 7,2011.I can't wait! ^O^
  2. My birthday! I'm turning 14 years old this year and I'm really excited for that too! When I turn 14,I'm one age closer to officially becoming a teenager.I read in an article long ago (I have no idea how many years ago so I'm just saying 'long ago' -__-) that 15 is the official age of a teenager *shrugs*.
  3. Christmas! Foods,gifts & the birth of the one,true hero! <3 <3 <3 
So those are the 3 in 1s.Pretty awesome huh? Be jelly....mwahahahaha! :P

Have a wonderful December everyone! <3 <3 <3

God bless!

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets