Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Contact Lens

This is my first blog post about contact lens which I find ironic because I have never worn contact lens before.

Here are the reasons why:


  • Contact lens are damn expensive mahn XD There are some cheap ones but you never know how safe or dangerous those are.
  • I'm scared that if I ever buy contact lens,it would permanently blind me or cause me unfortunate eye-related disease or whatever.
  • I keep thinking that if I ever decided to put on contact lens,it would get stuck and I won't be able to remove it.
  • I don't think it's practical.I mean that in my own honest opinion.I believe that it's used to help people who has problems regarding their eyesight.But people use it for style & fashion nowadays so I guess that's alright. 

The reasons stated above does not mean that I wouldn't wanna wear contact lenses.I actually want to try wearing contact lenses when the right time comes and I have sufficient funds.

In the meantime,I will try editing my photos to make me look like I'm wearing contact lenses.What a cheat lol :P

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets