Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Vaccination

I didn't go to school today because someone had to stay home and look after my sister and my mom.My Dad brought us to the clinic today to get chicken pox vaccination.I was the first one to go and I was really excited but when the time came,I felt kinda nervous.The nurse & the doctor was really friendly and reassuring.The sweet,friendly Filipina nurse held my hand while the doctor injected me.I felt safe so it didn't really hurt.The injection felt more like a hook inside lol.Here's my picture.


2 Feedbacks:

Anonymous said...

ouch! did it hurt?

Andrea Santos said...

hey,thanks for your concern.It didn't hurt that much :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets