Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Nuffnang Asia Pacific Blog Awards

I found out about this when I was doing my reading in Xiaxue's blog.Apparently,Xiaxue is a finalist for two categories (you would know this if you were reading her blog which you should because it's addictive and influential):Most Influential Blog and Best Lifestyle Blog.Another awesome blogger is Cheesie who is a finalist for the Best Fashion Blog category.So why am I making this post? To help support Xiaxue and Cheesie to win of course! :D You can help support by voting for them below.






0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets