Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Lazy Lazy Lazy

Halloween is over and it's too late for me to go and make some Halloween freebies.Why? See the reasons for yourself:


  • I can't find a website that has free,awesome,Halloween graphics for me to use as a starter.I found a website but it was a total disappointment because the free graphics they had were not pretty.Hehe,see what I did there? 
  • Honestly,I feel lazy because of the dramas that I'm watching in the afternoon.I need to sit-by for that.
Well,that's the reasons.And mostly because I'm lazy,I admit it.

Btw,I'm still searching for some berry awesome graphics to use for my blog buttons :D

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets