Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

most depressing blog post ever T_T :( :'(

I should have blog about this sooner actually.But this was supposed to be a surprise for our family and relatives in the Philippines.Our scheduled flight was supposedly tonight but we can't make it due to me and my siblings' unfortunate illness.We got chicken pox.Don't laugh coz it's not funny.Very itchy and irritating.If you scratch,it will bleed and will leave a hideous scar to remind you that you couldn't resist scratching it.We already had a shot of the vaccine but stuff like this happens all the time and can't be avoided 100%.What more,the air fare that we had was a promo thus less expensive so you can imagine our dismay.We were looking forward to this trip because we only get to go to the Philippines every 2 years.Usually,if not for the chicken pox,I wouldn't have been able to sleep last night because of the excitedness + hyperness and I wouldn't be blogging tonight but instead I'll be at the airport boarding the plane ready for take-off.

I'm not purely depressed.Just half of me is.My parents are on stand-by mode at the computer continuously refreshing and re-checking airways/airlines websites in hope of finding a less expensive air fare.So,we are still on for the Philippines!

Things happens for a reason.

God bless you all & thanks for reading!!

1 Feedbacks:

Anonymous said...

think positive!! magkakaroon yan ng promo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets