Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Monday, November 28, 2011

My feet feels goooooooood :D

You can lol at the title because I really can't think of any relevant but at the same time eye-catching title right now :S Okay today is a holiday and don't ask me why.I'm just glad that it's holiday.

I'm getting better and my chicken pox is subsiding.Hallelujah! So my mom decided to have a pedicure today and so did my dad.I just had my toenails pedicured 2 months ago and now my toenails looks like it belongs to a beast.It's so sharp and so undefined it looks awful.No kidding.So I decided to join my parents in having a pedicure.We went to the usual place and I forgot what it's called but I'll post about it once I remember.

Anyways,we went there and the place was jam-packed with people.This is no surprise since the salon does a really good service and the staff are friendly.The pedicurist I got was pretty good.She actually massaged and did some pedicure magic on my toenails.She asked me to choose a color and I chose colorless because last time when I chose a chestnut color,I had a really hard time taking it off.I loveeeeeee my toenails right now! <3 <3 <3 My feet feels really goooooooood :D


This blog post may be TMI but then again I blog what I want.

Peace out!

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets