Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Enchanting Accesorries

As you guys know,I received money during the celebration so I decided to buy an advanced birthday gift for myself.I have been buying advanced birthday gifts for myself lately *sighs*.Anyways,I saw these accessories online & I liked them instantly.Yup,that's right.I booked 3 accessories for myself.Here are the 3 items:


Pearly Owl neck-piece.
Silver cuff  bracelet.



Adjustable Feather Owl Ring.

Found these enchanting pieces at a Facebook online shop called,Trendy Collections.Photos does not belong to me.Credits to Trendy Collections for the above photos.

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets