Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

New blog toolbar features!

For your entertainment in case you get bored reading my blog (I don't see why you should be bored because my blog is awesome :P),I installed a Game Arcade on my toolbar where you can play and choose from different types of games available! Aside from that,I also installed a Contact Me form for your convenience so that you can send me a strawberry because I removed my blogger profile on my sidebar hence you can't see my e-mail so you can contact me through the Contact Me form instead.

Have fun with the new blog toolbar features!

a basket of strawberries for you because you read my blog :D

God bless!


0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets