Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Splish Splash Splosh!

Yesterday swimming was Fun! There was a slide but I got scared so I hesitated and obviously after a while seeing my brother go back and forth sliding,I became kinda jealous and felt like a chicken so I tried it out.Here's the verdict.


  • Attempt 1:Water went into my nose and I couldn't swim properly because of the horrible thought of drowning -.-
  • Attempt 2:Failed because my brother scared me so what an epic fail.
  • Attempt 3:Quite alright but got scared while sliding cause the slide was too thin and the terrible thought of me falling into hard,concrete ground came in to mind but I slid safely.
  • Attempt 4:Better.
  • Attempt 5:THE BEST!
That's all & please read my next post.

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets