Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Success!

My Dad asked me to clean the toilet so I had no choice but to do so.I specifically remember teasing my little brother when he used to clean the toilet & now I regretted it.Why? -_- it was a pain in the back! Cleaning the toilet is no joke.Seriously,I had to hunch all the time because the toilet floor brush was so short and by doing so,I developed backaches.I cleaned the........................well,let me just give you a checklist of what I did:



  • Toilet bowl= DONE!
  • Bathtub=DONE!
  • Toilet Floor (full of hair and other unidentified objects)=DONE!
  • SINK (also full of hair and other unnecessary object that you won't find in a normal person's toilet)= DONE!
  • Remove Unnecessary Stuff=DONE!
And now,I'm just waiting to see the surprised or whatever reaction my parents will get once they see the wonderful job I did *smiles*


0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets