Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Mee Goreng :3

Okay,to satisfy and to reduce my craving for foods which I'm forbidden to eat,I decided to eat mee goreng because it helps lessen my cravings and my hunger in a weird sort of way.So,when I opened the cabinet,my heart almost fell hahaha jk :P There were only 2 packets left and at times,one packet of Mee Goreng is not enough to make me full and this was one of those times.So I asked my mom if I could cook the 2 packets left.My mom said no so I obeyed her (I sound so obedient :P lol).So,better than nothing right?

I admit that I have this weird habit of eating the ingredient packets of Mee Goreng lol I mean,I eat what's left after I empty the packets on to the plate.Since some of the ingredients gets stuck inside the packet,I thought what a waste.I might as well eat what's left before throwing them away so that it's less cruel XD

So I cooked Mee Goreng for myself and after I was done,my mom came in the kitchen telling me that she would have some.I was like :O Whut???? I mean,I'm not selfish but I clearly remember asking her if I could cook the 2 packets.Then I told her that I only cooked one for myself and the portion is small it can only make 1 person full.Wisely,she said that she did tell me that I could cook the 2 packets.Quickly,I told her that she didn't.But she insisted so in the end,I had to cook the lonely packet left for her.I didn't regret it though,I get to eat the ingredient packets lol hahaha #trollface

I asked my mom just now and she told me that the Mee Goreng tasted delicious :D I am a chef #mecooksta.

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets