Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Friday, November 25, 2011

My view on blogspot's lightbox feature

At first I enabled it and then I disabled it.And now I enabled it again.I think it's awesome!! :D It works great for me now because last time,when I post large-sized pictures,the pictures overlaps my small blog post section interfering with my sidebar widgets.Sure I can re-size the pictures smaller but what about the quality? People won't be able to see the picture clearly.And for smaller pictures which is almost impossible to see properly.So in the end,I enabled Lightbox! I recommend you guys enabling it too because it zooms smalls pictures alllowing people to get a better and clearer view of it.

I hope you like my view on blogspot's lightbox feature!

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets