Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

I wish I could have this moment for life

Best moment in life is.......................................childhood.You get to eat sweets and junk food without having to worry too much,you can play at the restaurant's play area without looking like a retarded fool,you have that cuteness factor which makes up for the mistakes that you do,you can hit or fight with other children but still look normal and not violent and you can cry anytime you please.Phew,the benefits of being a child is just too much to put in this post.


I used to be chubby when I was a kid :D What? chubby is cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeee :3 There used to be only me and my little brother last time and we used to live in the Philippines.What a bliss! Cool enough,I happen to stumble upon a few of my childhood piccies.Berry few.....


Are You Ready?
* drum-roll*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

1.Me with my little brother and my cousin/sister,Leona

2.Me with my little brother.

3.Me with my little brother,cousin Leona and cousin Mark.

Aren't we adorable? 

Leave a feedback!

God bless you all!

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets