Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Right Here,Right Now:Skype

I just created a Skype account today because my cousin told me that we should video call + chat there instead.And now that I finally tried it out,I must say that it's actually better than what I expected.Big thumbs up! Last time,when I first saw it,it looked confusing and complicated to me because I've never tried it before.But now that I gave it a shot,it's actually pretty easy to use once you get used to it.Now that I'm becoming less of a perfectionist,I'm becoming less grumpy and irritated too lol :D Weird enough,but being a perfectionist always had an impact on my life.More on that on my blog post about it that I will publish soon.Back to topic,I am now currently video calling + chatting with my cousin slash blogger,Leona.

Just an update!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets