Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Monday, November 21, 2011

If you don't want a sarcastic reply,don't ask a stupid question where you obviously already know the answer -.-

Highlight the title! I really really really get annoyed and pissed when people ask a question of which they already know the obvious answer -.- Like,sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh,what a lame way to strike up a conversation.It's what we Filipinos say: TAO NA MGA PA EPAL -________- They do that because they are seeking attention and can't think of a better way to create or start a conversation.Usually,a normal conversation between 2 individuals is like this:

Girl 1:Hello *smiles shyly*

Girl 2:Hi *smiles back*

Girl 1:So how are you?

Girl 2:I'm fine,you?

Girl 1:I'm doing good.

Girl 2:That's great!

Girl 1:Yeah........

Do you see my point here? A good,normal conversation always start with a simple 'hi','hey' or 'hello'.It's up to you really.Keep it simple and short.Don't start a conversation by asking questions unless you wanna ask how that person is doing then that's fine.

I made this post because I cam across this situation yesterday.asjkahsygfrtwdes

AnnoyingPersonWhoSeeksAttention:You have chicken pox? 

Stop! I know what you're thinking.It sounds like that person is concerned and just asking me how I'm doing right? WRONG! That person actually saw me numerous times already with red spots all over my face before asking that retarded question.And yet he still has the guts to ask me that question just to start a conversation.wow.........................This was my reply:

Me:Yeap,I have chicken pox.

What I actually wanted to say and felt like saying:


YOU SEE ME ALMOST EVERYDAY AND NOW YOU ARE ASKING ME THE OBVIOUS WHICH I'M PRETTY SURE YOU ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER -_-


----------------  POST ENDS HERE --------------

1 Feedbacks:

Anonymous said...

WOW GRABE JECK!!anyare?! hahaha.mishyou!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets