Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Friday, November 25, 2011

For my dear readers,with love.

Dear for the people reading my blog,

Thank you so much for taking your time to read my blog.I'm very grateful and I appreciate it.Everytime I see my stats,it gives me energy and it encourages me to blog even more.It makes me perky lol.I have to thank God too for blessing me and always inspiring me.It's all because of him that I decided to blog.He gave me a good English vocabulary and he gave me my voice.Thank you God! I cant thank you enough.All glory and thanks goes to him! And you dear readers are part of it too.

I hope that I get famous (pfft :P) for blogging although I know that will take a long time.And if that ever happens,I will be mad happy but will stay the same and continue to blog as usual.So pray,pray and pray!

Here's my stat:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


*click the image to get a larger & better view*

Loveeeeeeee,

Me! :D

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets