Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Friday, November 4, 2011

In Command

My mom is sick with chicken pox so me,being the eldest of her three children have to take responsibility and make sure that everything is smooth sailing.I feel like a boss :P Anyways,just now when I opened the web browser,it said that page not found blah blah blah.And I was helpless so I started playing PopCap & GameHouse.I played Inspector Parker,Bookworm & Insaniquarium.Things I do to past the time of being internetless.Until,my brother came from his sleep and asked me if I restarted the router.I was like,uh....no.That idea didn't hit me.So he restarted the router and the internet came back! Thank you little Brother! Hallelujah!!!!!! ^O^ 


Hmm,I wonder where the internet went? it sure ditched me and left me feeling bored & helpless.Maybe it got bored too so it decided to sneak out thinking I wouldn't notice it but I did anyways so i caught you red-handed Internet!

LOL! :3

0 Feedbacks:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets