Welcome to my berry awesome blog where I continuously blog about random stuff which I like,dislike,love & hate.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Straight Hair

OMG! I'm so excited and I can't wait! Tomorrow,my hairstylist will go to my house to do a total makeover of my hair.My hair is going to be super straight after that! My hair is already straight but I'm not taking good care of it sad to say.I don't even comb my hair sometimes! Anyways,my hair will be pampered tomorrow because my mom chose rebonding and I can't wait to see how it looks like.I'm still thinking if I should do a video of the process or just take pics.Maybe even both lol.

Now it's time for my big announcement *smiles widely*


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

LADIES!!!!!! I GOT IT!!!!!! YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS :D I'M OFFICIALLY A WOMAN!!!! YAY!!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO MYSELF!!!! :D :D :D

2 Feedbacks:

Anonymous said...

JECK!SI ATE ONEE ULIT ITO!YEAH!
.
.
.
CONGRATS ULIT NG MARAMI!IM HAPPY FOR YOU!:)))))

Andrea Santos said...

SALAMAT ATE ONEE!!!!!!!!!! :D LOVE YOU!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

back to top Blogger Widgets